What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service companies in the United States. iCIMS is an Inc. 500 & Deloitte Fast 500 ASP Software Firm focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, web-based software solutions. Our core product, iRecruiter, automates the recruiting operations of over 400 worldwide companies, including adidas, Continental Airlines, XM Satellite Radio, New Balance, Tommy Hilfiger, FedEx, and more.
iCIMS has brought together the best-of-the-best, including graduates from Cornell, Brown, Columbia, Harvard, Princeton, and more. We encourage a relaxed but professional atmosphere that allows every employee, no matter what level, to work directly with today's leading organizations and make a noticeable impact on their bottom lines.
As a member of the Account Services Department, the Manager will work closely with the iCIMS customers to ensure all their needs and expectations are met.
- The Manager should have a strong knowledge of ASP systems and the ability to quickly learn and master the iRecruiter system to effectively communicate to customers the best and most efficient methods of utilizing iCIMS products.
- The Manager should possess outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple accounts.
- The Manager is expected to be able to identify a customer's needs and when new opportunities exist to add additional products and services.
- Participation in sales presentations through conference calls and seminars, on-site customer meetings, and client surveys.
- Work with the iCIMS Marketing team to develop client references, case studies, and testimonials.
- Proactively contact assigned clients and work towards 100% renewal rate.
- Work escalated customer issues.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor degree with strong academic track record.
- Experience with all Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Hands-on user for Microsoft Internet Explorer and related web-based technologies.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or formal structure.
- Previous experience with client relations and experience in HR systems and/or software project management are significant plus.
Benefits of Working at ProSphere:
ProSphere offers full-time employees a competitive total compensation package that includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and paid military leave. Our insurance benefit plans include options for medical, dental, vision, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and company paid life insurance with options to buy additional life, AD&D, pet insurance, legal services, identity theft, and accident insurance at group negotiated rates. Flexible spending accounts and health saving account options offer pre-tax savings for qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses. The company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan has a matched employer contribution that is immediately vested. ProSphere invests in the professional growth of our employees through professional certifications and tuition reimbursement programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer:
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decision, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities will be provided. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources by emailing HR@prosphere.com or by dialing 703-810-3007.
Please see the Equal Employment Opportunity and OFCCP notices for additional information: ProSphere’s EEO Statement, EEO is the Law, EEO Poster Supplement, and the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Software Powered by iCIMS